Add a squeeze of lime to this pomegranate mocktail for a refreshing, tart drink that you can have any time during the day. This 3 ingredient mocktail comes together quickly and is packed with flavor.
[This recipe was originally posted in December 2017. It has been updated with new photos, cooking instructions, expert tips, FAQ, related recipes, video and ways to repurpose/use up ingredients]
How will this pomegranate mocktail make your life easier?
This pomegranate spritzer recipe calls for 3 ingredients and can be used in other drinks if you’re hosting a party with a cocktail/mocktail bar. You can add vodka or gin to this exact recipe to make a great (and still really easy) adult drink.
What makes this pomegranate lime spritzer so good?
- Pomegranate juice
- Sparkling water
How do I make the mocktail?
Add a few ice cubes to a tall glass. Pour about 1 tablespoon of 100% pomegranate juice, then 1 cup of sparkling water into the glass.
Finish up by squeezing juice from 1/4 lime into the drink and stir. Serve immediately.
- 100% pomegranate juice will be more flavorful than pomegranate juice cocktail or mixed pomegranate juice. I recommend 100% pomegranate juice for this drink.
- Turn it into a cocktail by adding gin or vodka OR replace the sparkling water with champagne. There are lots of options for this drink.
Is a spritzer alcoholic?
A spritzer is made with sparkling water or a sparkling alcoholic beverage. I can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
Which pomegranate juice is best?
If you want to enjoy the health benefits of pomegranate juice, grab 100% pomegranate juice at the store. POM pomegranate juice and other brands sell 100% pomegranate juice. Pomegranate juices mixed with other juices may vary in nutrient profile. Try a few and choose the one that tastes best to you!
Which mocktail is best?
What can I make with leftover ingredients?
- Sparkling water: tart cherry spritzer, sparkling berry lemonade
- Pomegranate juice: pomegranate balsamic marinated pork, kale salad with pomegranate dressing
- Limes: veggie tacos, coconut lentil curry, vegetarian burrito bowl
Did you make this pomegranate lime spritzer? Leave me a comment & rating to share how it turned out!
Pomegranate Lime Spritzer
- cutting board
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/4 lime quartered
- Add a few ice cubes to a tall glass. Pour about 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice, then 1 cup of sparkling water into the glass.
- Finish up by squeezing juice from 1/4 lime into the drink. Serve immediately.
- 100% pomegranate juice will be more flavorful than pomegranate juice cocktail or mixed pomegranate juice
- Turn it into a cocktail by adding gin or vodka OR replace the sparkling water with champagne.
Recipes are great, but you’ll need a simple 3 step process to create a meal plan that make cooking easy & helps you stop wasting food. Check out this expertly developed meal planning guide to get started.