Easy milkshakes, like this butterscotch milkshake are a great spring/summer dessert to cool down with. This 3 ingredient milkshake takes just 5 minutes to make too
Servings 1 person
Measuring cups, spoons
High powered blender
- 1 ½ cups Vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1-3 Tablespoons* butterscotch sauce
- additional butterscotch sauce optional
- whipped cream optional
Add 1 ½ cups vanilla ice cream, ¼ cup milk, and 1-3 Tablespoons butterscotch sauce to high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
Drizzle butterscotch sauce into glass before pouring milkshake into it, if desired. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of butterscotch sauce on top, if desired.
- You can use store bought or homemade butterscotch sauce. You can use this PB Caramel recipe and just omit the peanut butter powder.
- Butterscotch sauce can be substituted with caramel sauce if needed.
- There may be small beads of butterscotch sauce in the bottom of your butterscotch milkshake, this is ok.