Easy Sparkling Apple Mocktail
Fancy up sparkling apple cider with some fresh citrus slices for a fun and easy New Years apple mocktail that everyone will enjoy.
Servings 1 bottle
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider like Martinellis
- 1 orange sliced thinly
- 1 lime sliced thinly
- 1 grapefruit sliced thinly
- large sprig rosemary sliced into 1 inch long segments
Place 1 slice of orange, lime, and grapefruit in a glass, pour cider over fruit. Add small sprig of rosemary to each drink
- Feel free to use just one type of citrus if that's easier! I recommend lime. Or swap out the fruit for berries!
- Slice up fruit, sprigs of rosemary, and leave a few bottles of sparkling cider on a table with these instructions if you'd like to have this drink at a DIY mocktail table.
- Try these other ingredient ideas to add to your sparkling cider: fresh berries, thinly sliced citrus, fresh mint, rosemary, basil for garnish.