This 20 minute chicken bacon ranch flatbread is an easy dinner recipe that works as a great base for using up other ingredients like vegetables. Also try this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread, Pear Prosciutto Pizza, Fig and Prosciutto Pizza, and Peach Caprese Pizza.
Table of contents
How will this ranch flatbread pizza make your life easier?
Pizza is such a great recipe to use up what's in your fridge, it's quick and IT'S PIZZA. Top pizza with leftover pasta sauce, ranch, or olive oil + garlic, then add cheese, protein, and vegetables or any mix of the 3.
You can use a few different types of crust, and so many different toppings to make a delicious pizza like this chicken bacon ranch flatbread or Buffalo Chicken Flatbread, Pear Prosciutto Pizza, Fig and Prosciutto Pizza, and Peach Caprese Pizza.
Plus it's delicious, I mean who doesn't like pizza, except for Gregory from Abbott Elementary? I wonder if he would like this chicken bacon ranch flatbread?
What makes bacon ranch pizza so good?
How do I make chicken bacon ranch pizza?
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
To make your chicken bacon ranch flatbread, start by placing flatbread (or similar for crust) on a small (¼) baking sheet. I like to use a baking mat or parchment on my baking sheet to make clean-up easier.
Spread ranch dressing over flatbread, leaving about ½ inch around edges for the crust.
Then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over ranch dressing.
Distribute chicken and bacon over mozzarella. Add additional toppings, if desired.
Bake flatbread at 400 for 8-10 minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly. Top your chicken bacon ranch flatbread with freshly sliced green onion or cilantro.
Slice flatbread and serve as a main dish by itself or with a simple salad. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-5 days, or until smell changes.
To reheat, cook in the broiler, toaster oven for a few minutes (watching close) or microwave, covered for 45 seconds -2 minutes, depending on microwave.
- Don't have flatbread? Use a pita, naan, a small batch of homemade pizza dough, or small pre-made pizza dough. They won't all taste the same, but all are delicious easy options.
- I use Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch powder and add mayo + milk/buttermilk (depending on what I have). It's my favorite, use your favorite ranch in this chicken bacon ranch flatbread recipe.
- Chicken: Use leftover rotisserie chicken, pan fried chicken, or boiled chicken for this flatbread pizza. You can use any chicken (preferably plain, but simple seasoning is ok).
- Cheese: This chicken bacon ranch flatbread recipe calls for mozzarella cheese, but you can substitute cheddar or use a mix of mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan.
- Other great toppings: Thawed corn kernels, thin sliced red onion, thin sliced zucchini, sliced mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, green pepper, other vegetables
Yes, I often cut multiple ingredients for a recipe on the same cutting board, like for this chicken bacon ranch flatbread. The only time I would use a different cutting board is when one of the ingredients has not been cooked yet (like meat).
I'd also use different cutting boards if I'm preparing foods for different recipes. I don't like to cut up fruit or dessert ingredients after cutting onions, for example.
Personally, I use the homemade buttermilk version of Hidden Valley ranch for all ranch in my house. I think it tastes better than the bottle, and I can make as much as I like (I have a Costco sized bottle of ranch seasoning). Use your favorite.
How can I repurpose?
Instead of serving your chicken bacon ranch flatbread as flatbread/pizza, you can make a salad with chicken, bacon, ranch and other ingredients. Or make a wrap or pasta with the ingredients.
What can I make with leftover ingredients?
- Chicken: Chicken Pecan Salad with Apples, Creamy Mushroom Chicken and Rice, and Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice.
- Bacon: One Pot Chicken Bacon Mushroom Pasta, Chicken Bacon Sheet Pan Dinner, BLT Bagel, and Time Saving Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches.
- Ranch: Dip vegetables into it, serve over salad or add BBQ sauce to make a different salad dressing like this Semi-Homemade BBQ Ranch Dressing, or dip pizza into it.
- Flatbread: Buffalo Chicken Flatbread, Pear Prosciutto Pizza, Fig and Prosciutto Pizza, and Peach Caprese Pizza.
Did you make this chicken bacon ranch flatbread? Leave me a comment & rating to share how it turned out!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
- small baking sheet pan ¼ size
- baking mat or parchment paper (optional)
- Measuring cups, spoons
- cutting board
- 1 medium flatbread pita, naan, or similar flatbread
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓-1/2 cup chopped or shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 strip cooked bacon crumbled/chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons prepared ranch dressing
- 1 whole green onion sliced (or cilantro)
- optional add ons: see notes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper (optional, but it'll prevent your flatbread from sticking, make clean-up easier)
- Spoon 1-2 Tablespoons prepared ranch dressing over flatbread. Covering whole flatbread, except about ½ inch for crust.
- Evenly sprinkle ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese over ranch. Then evenly distribute ⅓-1/2 cup chicken and 1 strip chopped bacon over cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Until cheese is bubbling and crust has browned to preference. Remove from oven and top with 1 sliced green onion (you can add the green onion before baking, but I like to add it after) or cilantro.
- Slice and enjoy immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-5 days, or until smell changes.
- To reheat: broil for a few minutes (watch closely), cook in toaster oven, or microwave for 45 seconds-1 ½ minutes.
- Use leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken. Can be chopped or shredded. Either works.
- Use a mix of mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan cheese if desired.
- This recipe makes between 1-2 servings depending on the size of your flatbread.
- Optional additional toppings: thawed corn kernels, thin sliced red onion, thin sliced zucchini, sliced mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, green pepper, other vegetables
- Serve as is or with a simple salad.
Want to get more single serving recipes like this chicken bacon ranch flatbread delivered to your inbox? Click here to download my Single Serving Cookbook.
Recipes are great, but you’ll need a simple 3 step process to create a meal plan that make cooking easy & helps you stop wasting food. Check out this expertly developed meal planning guide to get started.
Diana Reis says
I love this for a quick lunch. So easy and really yummy.
definitely so easy!
Lima Ekram says
This was absolutely delicious! We had it as a side with soup - the whole family loved it!
oh yes, love adding soup
I can't wait to make this flatbread recipe again. I will be serving it for an upcoming lunch with friends!
great! it's so easy
What a fun recipe. Adding it to my game night menu this weekend.
Naan makes the best pizza crust. This was such a delicious and quick dinner. Thanks for the recipe!
doesn't it! I like the flavor for pizza a bit better than pita for example
Liz McCray says
Yassss another great recipe using the rotisserie chickens! They make dinner so easy!
right?! a game changer for sure
Paul Thompson says
Do you have an easy recipe to make flatbread? Thanks!
I don't think I've made flatbread, but I bet you can find one online, or try my favorite homemade pizza dough: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/basic-pizza-dough-recipe-1973255